- Direct involvement in the care of our unique wildlife and the environment in Far North Queensland
- Collecting data on threats to species (flora & fauna) survival
- Planning and delivery of training sessions and information sessions for the general public
- The care, rehabilitation and release of wildlife received into our care.
- The provision of education advice to the public regarding the activities of the hospital and the need to protect our native wildlife.
- To provide research into the needs and habitat of injured or orphaned wildlife with emphasis on – interaction with each other, other species and humans.
We believe the only way to preserve our amazing Australian Native Flora and Fauna, is through education.
Education is the key to protecting and preserving Australia’s greatest asset; Our Environment.